Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

RSUST Best Graduating Student 2013/2014 Emerges

 Image result for RSUST
24-year-old graduate of Petroleum Engineering, Ajumobi Yusuf Falola, during the 27th Convocation Ceremony of the institution emerged the best graduating student of the institution.

Falola despite the financial challenges he faced graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.82.

In his words, “I can’t even say that my family is an average family. But I have just been able to manage the little resources and financial assistance from some of my colleagues in the university. I thank them because they really tried a lot. Whenever I was in need of money, some of them assisted me.

“My parents are not rich, but I managed what they gave to me and with the books available in the library, I was able to be concentrate on my studies. My dad is a transporter, while my mum is a trader in Mushin, Lagos,”

The young man who attributed his achievement to the help of God said he does not shake hands with the female folks as he was very religious.

He advised students not to be discouraged if they come from a poor background, assuring that God was always available to help any serious student.

He finally called on students to focus in their studies as no lecturer will be able to victimize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.