Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2016

NYSC Slashing Number Of Prospective Corp Members From Each Tertiary Institutions

From NL:
I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.I got a message on on my this morning that NYSC is slashing numbers of PCM from each institutions. Although they are keeping it away from from media so as not to tarnish the image of the present administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.