Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

Format Of a Resignation Letter

Octo...( date )

Mr.ABC Head of......... Address......... ....................... .......................

Dear XYZ:

I am formally notifying you that I'll be tendering my resignation from AAA Unlimited, Inc. My last day will be on November 12, 2004

I never imagined that I would have to leave AAA nlimited, but due to the relocation of my wife's work to New Bodija, I have made the decision with my wife to move up to New Bodija as a family.

If there is anything that I can do to make this transition easier for the company, let me know and I'd be more than willing to help out.

I have truly enjoyed my work here and I would like to thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to work here at AAA Unlimited.

Sincerely,

Signature

( Name )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.